Abhinavagupta’s Paramārthasāra is a kind of encyclopedia of Trika shaivism. It is like a practical handbook for spiritual aspirants desirous to attain Final Liberation. Together with the commentary, written by the sage Yogarāja, it serves as an extremely complete scripture teaching the main tenets of Trika, shedding light on important spiritual topics like:
– Universal manifestation along with its cause and structure.
– How the Supreme Lord reflects Himself in all the beings from animals to humans.
– Picturesque symbolic examples of spiritual processes that serve as a kind of support for the seekers’ intellect.
– The nature of spiritual ignorance.
– Explanation of the states of consciousness and how to understand them in our daily life.
– Explanation of the process of Spiritual Liberation along with the facts that what is helpful and what is not on this path.
*** Schedule ***
7-8th of March
Paramārthasāra – selected aphorisms along these topics above
Everyone who is going to attend the seminar will participate in Śaktipāta or initiation, this way his/her Kuṇḍalinī will be awakened, so the real spiritual path can begin.
*** Technical Information ***
Registration is required!
Sign up via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state the day on which you would like to participate.
The whole event is 40000 HUF / 120 EUR that includes the teachings, vegetarian meal and organization costs for the weekend.
Hűvösvölgyi út 60/B
Planned finish: 20:00
We are waiting for you on the seminar.
Facebook event page